Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dream

I don't remember my first dream but wish I did.

It seems I've been eating too much.  I feel a bit lunky, unsure what happened.

So, my 2nd dream, I remember I was with an old teacher.  She positioned her arm, from a distance, as though it was around my shoulder but hanging down, because it wouldn't be like perfect if she really did it.  I was with her awhile, walking and in a classroom, and it was pleasant and made me feel good.

I guess the next part was horrific.  There was more to this dream I don't remember.  What happened next was there was a somewhat attractive lady, a little heavy but shapely, with fluffy brown hair, who waltzed into the room to some music, like swaying her hips back and forth.  She was dancing with a lady in place of someone else and looked different, tilted her head back and like had her mouth open and died, maybe having a gooey mouth.  When I came in, it was about how she died.  That was the last of my dream.

I remember the 1st one now.  I was in the back seat of the car with 2 people at my side.  In the front was someone paying attention to me who stimulated me in a good, kinda sharp way.

Some things have been bothering me.  I keep hearing these little usually other worldly sounds that sound like annoyed sounds of Kate Bush because I called somenoe the n word.  I hear cars roar by.  I keep feeling alluded to the word "explode," "pop," and "bomb," in relation to my egg sacks.  I can't stand these little noises constantly bugging me and could make me kill myself.  This happened in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who let the dogs out? Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot