Sunday, October 14, 2012

What Happened This Time

I just felt funny and wanted to pretend I was like a soldier fighting and was upset that I was American but accepted it but not that it was necessarily the best thing.

I was looking for old Halloween costumes like that.  I still have to tell my dad what I want to be.  He's gonna buy the costume.  I also have to decide to spend my money a certain way by a certain time.

^99^  My dad just asked me to go to the mall, and I said no I want to wait until it's time for us to go to the grocery store.  I don't feel so well.  I feel pretty good as a whole for some reason, though.  It's like there's something wrong with the surface of me.  I felt affected by someone ... for some reason I channeled the thought with Helena Bonham Carter ... and I felt my face wasn't as plastered in a certain way that was bad, but I didn't keep the good way.

Hm, I just thought of book when my dad came in.  He left me a note, and I saw it.  I didn't want to go out, though...  I just bought 3 personality books.  What's his point?  I don't want to solidly feel indents in my brain, neither!  Why should I suffer his bloood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who let the dogs out? Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot