Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thoughts

I think the stomach of the female is like something to treasure.  It should not be like secluded out in a bad way, which is not very keen or something...

Also, I don't like the way Tim Burton has spread around the traits of certain people: Winona Ryder who is part Romanian Jewish, Helena Bonham Carter who is very Jewish, Chloe Moretz who seems to have issues with the Baby Boomer generation, and not sure if there's more right now.  Well, how about the case of Johnny Depp?  Tim Burton seems offended when you do crave affection from him.

What's wrong with Ellen DeGeneres?  Is she like changing all the time, like changing colors?  I mean, like, she does something because she has to like because it's what someone else does and she has the God-given right over others.  Then, she's sorry she did it.  Like, I get certain vibes from her that she might not know about.

Also, I really would like to fight people but know I would get in trouble.  I wonder if they would fight back.  I forgot to describe a dream.  I was fighting someone from martial arts.  Also, I was with some kids in a class with a TV and a form of Ellen DeGeneres was there and I was getting all antsy and scooted up.  People noticed.  I wasn't really feeling good at the time.

I dunno, I tried to get the thought of *beep* people out.  I know I don't mean it, but some people are up to me in water or something.  It just comes to my mind because I'm so totally irritated and engulfed, engulfed in a bad way but partly a good way, maybe I'm pretty sure from not having the right food for a week.

I'm worried because it seems I will never have anyone to talk to.  It's like I'm not gonna make it.

I don't really want to hurt anyone.  I've been too nice and feel aroused and can't contain myself.  I'm paranoid about people boring in on me the fact that others are in convulsions in some dimension...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who let the dogs out? Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot