Sunday, October 14, 2012

I just realized something.

Don't get mad because there will always be a reason later, but I still deny certain things, feelings.  I do feel very irritated and am keeping to myself a lot, maybe because I'm an adult, now.

I think I can calm down.  I guess I just got excited.  However, when this happens, when I get better, people want to do me in some other way just to test me out.

Also, I'm going to the grocery store sometime soon.  They didn't even have sushi last time I was there, and that's my present diet.  D:  It's been a week!  I didn't go!  I've been having stuff that's not godo for me and didn't have my vitamins.  I can last because I don't make it out much and keep to myself.  I can't imagine people who lead lifestyles that are unrestful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who let the dogs out? Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot